Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I have three paper layouts to share that I've done in the past week.  I've just been too lazy to download one picture at a time.  *blush*

I bought this themed paper by Amanda Blu but I wanted to jazz up the layout a bit.  So I added some buttons, brads, rub-on animals and some hemp thread as a border.


This layout was for Lisa's challenge over at Skrap 'n Chat.  She asked us to scrapbook about a change in your life - past, present or future.  So, I decided to scrap about becoming a mommy of two.  The papers come from two different DCWV stacks.  I chalked the two flowers and added a sparkly brad.  I used an old fibre to make a border around the horizontal block.


I used beads as a border around my title block and I like how it adds some dimension to the page.


I added the three buttons and then a flourish that I cut out with my Cricut.  It wasn't enough so I added some Stickles to it and am happy with how it turned out.


This layout is also for a challenge over at Skrap 'n Chat.  In honour of the Oscars, April asked us to do a layout that had to do with a movie - either about a movie itself or using a title of a movie.  She also asked us to use gold or yellow on the page.  I came up with this one with Aidan in his little outfit.  I'm not sure if it's a dragon or a bug outfit but he looks like our little love bug in it!  I stitched around the side block and then inked most edges.

No comments: