Saturday, April 30, 2011

4-Year-Old Princess

Last night, I did a Fast Scrap for Skrap 'n Chat's first day of their month-long crop.  We had an hour to scrap a layout with some kind of royal theme and include something fancy.  I had bought this digi kit from Julie Billingsley ("Storybook Princess") a while ago but hadn't used it yet.  So, this was the perfect time to break it open!


We don't refer to K as a princess much at all because we're just not much of a princess kind of family here.  However, since I wanted to scrap these birthday pictures of her, I thought it fit well.  I got this done in just under the hour and while I'm fairly happy with it, I feel there's something missing.  I'm going to go back and play a bit.  I feel there needs to be a little something else with the princess and the coach and something on the RH side, near the title.  I also think I need to move the journal block over a bit.  I know the point is to do it and be happy with it but this is only my second fast scrap and I'm a really slow scrapper.  The little details take me a long time.  

No comments: