Thursday, February 16, 2012

Leisurely Drive

For those of you who have been reading my blog this past year, you know that I've been working on an album from our big road trip in 2010 through Argentina and Chile.  I have to admit that I have totally put it to the side.  Life has gotten far too busy and I've just gotten back onto the scrapping train and I've been more motivated to do paper scrapping than digi.

However, one of my friends from Club CK put a challenge out to scrap a layout from your southern hemisphere wanderings.  What better motivation than a challenge, right?  :D    So, I went into one of my folders from our trip and I pulled out the pics I wanted to use.  I headed over to Sketch Support to find a two-pager that would suit my pics and got to work.   Here's what I came up with:

Based on 2-page sketch #12, Sketch Support
"Vintage Dreams" digi kit from Little Dream Designs
Stitching from Cathy Zielske
Scalloped border from Julie Billingsley

3 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

The colors compliment your photos really well and the pnotos themselves are just beautiful :)

Moongirl said...

I like it a lot! I have found sketch support sketches very helpful when I'm in a hurry too.

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Love this two pageer! Great job Dana! The colours work perfectly with the photos too!