I used Julie Billingsley's kit "A Love to Last" and the fonts are Pea Jack and Jane and Blackjack.
Yesterday was spring cleaning day. Derwin attacked our bedroom with a vengeance and it looks so great. I decided to tackle my scrapbooking area which had become a disaster zone. I got all the sheets of paper put back where they belong and then it was the scraps. I used a system that a message board friend suggested and I love it, but I'd fallen behind. Jennifer (paperclipz) cuts her scraps down to the nearest inch starting at 2" and then attaches them with a bulldog clip so it forms a kind of fan. It's so much faster to find the scrap you need. However, the key to this system is to keep up with it, which I've failed miserably to do. So, last night, I decided to get cutting. I got through a good chunk of them but after 2 1/2 hours, my eyes were going buggy so I stopped for the day. I'm doing it again every chance I get until it's caught up.