Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Journalling Challenge #7

I'm a bit late this week with my challenge - with all the sickness in our house, I just couldn't get it done on time.  But, I finished it today so here it is.

What are some of your current favourites?  Or, think back to a certain time in your life and what your favourites were then.  Think of anything - from clothes to quotes!  Here's a list to get you thinking.

Pair of jeans
Outfit
Pair of shoes/boots
Make-up/Nail polish colour
Jewellery
Books and/or Authors
Kids' Book
Movies
TV Shows
Song and/or Singer
Sport/Sports Team/Athlete
Board Game/Card Game
Workout
Activity to de-stress and unwind
Food and/or Drink
Restaurant
Meal to make
Room in your house
Piece of art/Decoration
Car
Blanket/Set of Sheets
Outdoor activity
Seasonal activity
Museum
Store
Place to visit
Family excursion
Thing to do when you're alone
Base your layout off these ideas.  Pick one favourite or a few.  Do your journalling in a block, in a list or on journal strips scattered all over the page.  Have one photo, a few or none at all.

For my layout, I went with a few different topics and gave some of my current faves.  Some of them aren't new favourites but ones that I still love after some time.  This also works with a challenge over at Skrap 'n Chat.


I have a thing for grid layouts - I love them.  I like the clean lines and the orderliness of them.  I wouldn't want all my layouts to be grids but I can't resist a good one.  ;)

4 comments:

Diana said...

This is so much fun!
I would love to do one like this... but I need the time to hunt down the pics.
Your LO looks fantastic!
Thanks for your inspiring words about when the opportunity comes... that's what I was feeling, actually, but didn't quite know it so specifically, so you put into words just what was in my mind.

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

What a great idea Dana! I'll have to give this one a try. I think I might do it on the favorite tv shows in our house :)

andi said...

wonderful idea! I might have to do that for my favorite books!

Cassie said...

I love your work Dana! I have been given the Stylish Blogger Award and have passed it on to you. Check out the details here: http://allsmilesandsunshine.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html