Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jump, Jump, Jump!

I did this layout for the May Colour Challenge held over at Club CK.  Merry challenged us to use blue, green and orange.  I just bought the "Refreshing" kit by JennCK Designs and I thought it'd be perfect for this challenge.


I wanted some fun pictures to go with those colours so I chose these ones of the kids on the trampoline.  Once I chose the photos, I realized that they would work well with the sketch challenge in the Issue Challenge #2 (at Club CK) and with the Issue Challenge #1 for using imperfect photos.

All the elements are from the kit except for the fonts, which I downloaded (most likely) from DaFont.com and the border punches are from Julie Billingsley.  I made the butterfly trails using a straight stitch brush from Jessica Sprague.

I'm really happy with how it turned out - I wanted to give a fun, carefree feel to the layout and that's how it feels to me.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

The jump title looks 3d!
Looks great!