Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday Bash

At Club CK, Erika's issue challenge this week was to do a birthday layout.  I wasn't planning on scrapping A's birthday photos yet but since this was a challenge, I decided to do it.  That's one of the things I love about challenges.  They get me using photos that I may not necessarily scrap at that point in time.

Here's my layout:


I based my layout off of Janet Phillips's template "2 Many Photos 34".  Can you tell I'm loving these multi-photo layouts?!  :D


I used Julie Billingsley's "Funfetti" kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs.  She is by far my favourite digi designer.  I have so many of her kits and they suit my style perfectly.  And look at these fun elements in this kit!  The banner, the candles, the cupcakes, the balloons, the bows and ribbons and buttons.  They're all so fun!


I liked the layout but there seemed to be a little something missing.  So, I used some digital mists that I picked up from Design House Digitals from Gennifer Bursett.  I'm not a huge mist person but I like the subtle look of it on this layout.

No comments: