Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mim-musement

There's a really cool children's museum in Santiago called the MIM (Museo Interactivo Mirador).  Most of it was for older kids but there was a whole area for the little ones and even the babies had a great time.    I used primary colours for the first time and I really like the look of it!  I wanted to go with the ring theme so I cut out the rings along the bottom as a border, the brads and the stitched circles on the red border.  I wasn't sure what to do with the trapped space below the title but my good friends at Club CK gave me the idea of journalling strips and I love it now!


I love foam adhesive - just adds the perfect dimension to embellies and alphas.


Another idea from friends at Club CK - putting a few brads along the edge of one of the rings.  Love it!


My favourite part of this layout is the stitched border.  It took me forever to do but I love the look of it!

2 comments:

Moongirl said...

I just love the brightness and the use of circles! It's awesome!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Great layout Dana! I love the colors! And those journaling strips are awesome! I also love how you used the brads!