Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Brother

I love these two pics of Baby A and Big Sister K.  She was so, so proud to be a big sister and just loved her little buddy.  So I wanted a simple page to show off the pics and I love the design of this page by Melissa Johnson:


So, I scraplifted it and came up with this:


Yep, you saw it right.  I used mist on the page!  I don't use it often so it ended up being too much for what I wanted but that's OK.  It still gives the white cardstock a little something.


5 comments:

Heather M said...

So cute! I like to use mist & inks quite a bit.

Unknown said...

I think the misting looks great! Very cute layout.

okanogangirl said...

Adorable!! Great misting.

Steffanie said...

I think the mist looks great! Nice work, Dana!

Pamela said...

Oh I love your layout!! Great job! :)