Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I *heart* U

Another layout for last weekend's challenge.  We were asked to put everything "crooked" on the page and to include something soft on it.  If you know me, you know that crooked and I don't work well together.  In fact, if something's crooked, it's because it was a mistake and rarely intentional.  So, as much as it killed me to do it, I tilted it all.  I actually like the photo mat with the pics tilted.  


I'm loving using pop dots for my title - it just adds great dimension without having to use Thickers.  I don't have a big stash of them so I rarely have the right ones.


The soft part on my layout is the felt circles on the embellies.  I felt the journalling needed a little bit of attention so I pulled out this bling "line" (for lack of knowing what to call it!) to underline the first line of journalling.


And yes, I misted AGAIN on a layout.  It's just seemed right for these last few.  Huh, maybe I'll become a fan yet.  ;)

No comments: