For last week's issue challenge, Erika asked us to use cupcake liners on our layout. I checked out what I had in my cupcake supplies and it wasn't much. But, I did have these Halloween ones so I decided to use them. I had already done a LO for A's first Halloween but I did find some pics that hadn't been scrapped so I used those ones.
I wasn't too sure about using orange as the background on this page but decided to give it a try. I figured I'd use enough green and a bit of black to balance it out. The pumpkin was from the middle of the cupcake liner so I decided to use it as an embellie. I pulled out the Lime Green stickles to add a little shine to the edge. I cut the title out with my Cricut and I stitched the border with a Sew Easy head. I absolutely love hand stitching on my layouts.
Here's a close-up of the cupcake liner embellie:
And I used up some ribbon and a 3-D sticker I got in a RAK from a friend.