Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Babies

I was working on this layout when Club CK's Summer Camp started last week.  Camp was all based on using mixed media on your layouts.  Definitely not one of my fortes but I decided to give it a try.  This challenge wasn't tough - download the colouring sheet and use one of the elements on a page.  I decided to use the banner they had.

Supplies used: Kit - "Finished in a Flash Baby Boy" from Hot Off the Press
download from Creating Keepsakes, stamps from Close to My Heart, 
watercolours, crocheted flowers from Recollections, 
brads, washi tape, border punch, gems, ric rac 

I can't run cardstock through our printer so I traced it on to cardstock and it worked just fine.  Then I stamped the title and then coloured in the banner with watercolours.


I bought these crocheted flowers at Michael's and thought they were cute but didn't know how I'd use them.  Well, I figured out a way!  :D



No comments: