Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Big Helper

This layout is the follow-up to the other layout I did about A helping me with laundry.  I used a new-for-me collection and it was so fun to work with it.  I am forcing myself to use up my PPs in my stash but will "allow" myself to play with the coordinated collections I've bought once in a while.  I just love how easy it is to make everything work when you work with lines.  Once I've got all that uncoordinated paper used up, I'm going with collections.

 Supplies:  "Alphabet Soup" by My Mind's Eye, baker's twine, Thickers, old letter stickers

I love the look of mixed-font titles but rarely think to use them.  So, I was quite proud of myself for doing so here!  I took some old stickers for the "big" and painted them brown so they'd coordinate and stand out better.


I used some die-cuts from the collection for embellies.


Rarely do I use ready-made journalling spots, but this one fit so well that I had to use it:


2 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

love this! a great work of heart!:)

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Great 2 page layout! I love it and how sweet is A to be such a big helper!