Friday, January 6, 2012

A...So Sweet

This is a layout that I began before we left Jamaica but wasn't able to finish before we left.  Well, it had been left untouched until this week when I finally dug out my scrappy supplies.

It's so funny how my layouts always change as I'm going along.  I had initially thought of just the borders, the bears and a title.  As I was working on it, I decided that I needed more embellies with the bears so along came the hearts, flowers, tags and stitched circle.  I wasn't sure how I'd do the title, but I knew I wanted it to go in that space on the left.  I thought I'd use up some of the monograms I have from CTMH and then stickers from the kit I used.  I wanted to add some ribbon to make it part of a challenge over at SNC so I added a little tab of it.  When I was finished, I hadn't journalled anything but it wouldn't fit into the design - this happens to me often!  But I really wanted to include the story of how this was one of my favourite outfits of A's.  So, hidden journalling it was!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh this is too adorable!! Love the colors & all the details - great LO Dana!