Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One Little Word

This past week there has been a lot of talk among scrapbookers about their One Little Word.  Ali Edwards is the person who created this concept and she has a class about it.  I've never done the class but have been interested in the concept for a while.  I chose a word last year but honestly, I don't even remember what it was.  I obviously didn't connect with it.  This year, however, it was different.

I haven't been doing any scrapbooking for the last six months because of the major life changes that have happened.  This Christmas vacation has allowed me to slow down, recharge my batteries and reflect.  One day, my word came to me.  Peace.  That is what needs to guide my life this year.  I need to live a life of peace.  I need to slow down.  I need to return my focus to my family and to myself.  I need to sleep well and eat well.  I need to give to others as well as to myself.

And so, that is my One Little Word.  Over at Club CK, there is a monthly challenge happening focused on your OLW.  I'm so excited to be a part of this challenge, along with the monthly Thanks Living challenge, and I feel that doing them will make my year be a great one.  Here is my project to inspire me throughout the year.  I googled inspirational quotes about inner peace and I chose my favourites.

Supplies:  Vanity Fair Aubergine digi kit (Jen Allyson)
Font - Francine

2 comments:

Shanon said...

Great word, Dana! Good luck applying it to your daily life and reaching your goals for 2012!

Diana said...

Great to see you posting again.
Love your olw.