Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gramma's Little Chickadees

I can't believe that I've done so much scrapping in the last few days - it's amazing!  Especially after not having done any for so long.  But yay for me - I'm not complaining!

I did this layout for two challenges - the weekly challenge over at Club CK to use something new on a layout and Stacy's challenge at SNC to pull out the stamps and use two different ones on a layout.  I used a little bit of this and that for this layout.


I did the title using my new banner alpha stamps from CTMH - love them!  I wanted to add "Little Chickadees" in small alphas but I don't use them that much so I don't have a variety of colours.  The ones I have wouldn't work with this colour scheme.  So, I pulled out my new Bic ultra fine markers and voilà.  I'm not convinced I love my printing in the title but at least there's some of my printing in the album.  Everyone says how important it is so there you go!  lol


I pulled out a new little birdie stamp that I got in a RAK last year but have hardly used.  I thought I'd add them along the banner for some added interest.  I used my new CTMH watercolours to colour in the stamps.  I can tell I'm going to need lots of practice to make my stamps look better but it's a start!  I'd  never shaded in stamps before so another new thing for me.


I added a little button cluster to the baker's twine on the left and then a sticker, a birdie card, some sparkly bling and a bit of ribbon to finish it off.


No comments: