Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cute

This layout was for another challenge over at Skrap 'n Chat.  April challenged us to use a flag on our layout.  Flags are so cute and I'd been thinking about how to incorporate one.  So, I just decided to jump in.

Supplies used:  Little Yellow Bicycle's "Paradise" (patterned papers, cardstock, chipboard elements, pink stick pin)
Washi tape
Font:  Ravie

I decided to cut little flags out of white cardstock and ink it to match the colours in my LO.  I painted the toothpicks brown but it was too dark so then I covered some of it up with Smooch.  I adhered it down with washi tape.


As for the other corner, I added some chipboard elements from the LYB "Paradise" collection - I just love it!  I decided to have a title block and I edged the block with some more washi tape.


I based my layout off this one by Tania in the Club CK gallery called "All-Star".



3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable lift, Dana!! Love the LYB papers and the cute little flags you added!

Steffanie said...

Very cute! Love how you anchored the flags with washi tape!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Cute little flags and the washi tape is brilliant!