Thursday, July 26, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

Last week's challenge at Club CK was to do a Christmas layout.  I have many, many Christmas photos that have not yet been scrapped so it was a good challenge for me.  Since I've been on a paper scrapping kick lately, I stayed with it.  I chose some pictures from A's first Christmas and started thinking.  We had two Christmas celebrations, one in Chile and then one in Canada when we went home to visit.  This one is from our Chilean celebration.

I hadn't done the pennants/banners before so I thought I'd give it a shot.  I didn't want to pop them off the page with foam dots so I decided to ink the edges to help them stand out.  Thank goodness for Fantastix to help me get into those tricky spots!

Supplies:  DCWV Christmas stack, scallop border punch from EK Success, 
ribbon, gems 


I added some gems to bring some interest to the title.


 And some more gems to the bottom right of the photos.





No comments: