Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Love My Baby Brother

I finished another challenge over at Skrap 'n Chat.  This challenge was to have a picture of hugs and/or kisses or x's and o's and to have hearts on the layout.  I decided to scrap this picture of Aidan and Kirsi; I absolutely love this photo and wanted a layout that showcased the photo and their relationship.


I absolutely love the background paper but I cannot for the life of me remember which DCWV stack it came from.  Now that I've separated all my stacks into colours, I can't keep track of which line it's from.  I went with the monochromatic look to have the classy look and to focus on the photo.  I used my Leave It To Weaver (Fiskars) border punch for the first time.  I only have two border punches but I knew I'd love the look of this punch and I was so happy with how it turned out this time.  I used a sheer green ribbon and ended off with a small "bow".  I also used my new Patina Stickles and I have to tell you, I love 'em!  The colour was absolutely perfect for this LO.  I wanted to highlight the word "love" in the title so I used the Stickles on it and I used foam mounting tape to pop the letters off the page.  I added the different coloured flowers for a little visual appeal.

No comments: