Monday, February 21, 2011

Journalling Challenge #4

One of the things that I did back in October was to do an interview with the kids to see what their likes and dislikes were at this point.  Even looking back a few months later, it's so neat to see how much they've changed (and how much you've forgotten!).  I just hadn't put it into a LO so that's what I decided to finally do.  I have to admit that I love it!  And I plan on doing this regularly now because I know I'm going to love looking back on these later.


Once again, I used one of Julie Billingsley's kits, this time "Rambunctious".  I just love her stuff!

So, if you're up for it, here's your challenge.  Conduct an interview with someone you love.  Maybe your children, maybe your spouse, maybe one of your siblings, maybe your parents.  Maybe a grandparent who is still alive.  Maybe your favourite aunt or uncle.  You can ask any questions you want.  Here's the list of questions that I started out with:

How old am I?
Where am I living now?
What games do I like to play?
What activities do I like to do?
What books do I like to read?
What toys do I like to play with?
What songs do I like?
What foods do I like?
What foods don't I like?
What is my favourite animal?
What are my favourite clothes?
Who are my friends?
What do I want to be when I grow up?
What is a good memory that I have?
Something that is hard for me right now
What is my one wish?
What makes me smart?
I know how to
I can do ___ by myself
What are my chores?
What was my favourite vacation this year?
Picture of favourite silly face
Height:
Weight:
Date:
 
Obviously you wouldn't have the same questions for an adult but this will at least get you thinking.  Just think of the memories that you'd like to record about this person and make your questions from there. 

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ohh this is such a great page..I love LOVE that shade of orange!

April C said...

I really love this idea. My son is too young to answer but I could answer them for him. I might try to do a page like this about my husband too. Thanks for the inspiration!